The Student Room Group

Drivers Licence Provisional

I paid online for an application for a provisional but i have filled in a section on the form wrong, how do i get another form sent out?
Reply 2
Original post by Kaicey
I paid online for an application for a provisional but i have filled in a section on the form wrong, how do i get another form sent out?

try emailing dvla or where you applied from
I would email the dvla and explain. This page should help:

https://www.gov.uk/contact-the-dvla/y/driving-licences-and-applications
Reply 4
Hi , could someone tell me about who put the stamp on the envelope when you send the documents for provisional license to dvla. I am asking because today I was at the post office and said that I want to send and return my letter with first class, they took the letter ,put something on it , but I haven't seen the stamp. I paid for it 13.70 £. Will they put the stamp ? I couldn't ask because the post office was so rude

Original post by Vasea
Hi , could someone tell me about who put the stamp on the envelope when you send the documents for provisional license to dvla. I am asking because today I was at the post office and said that I want to send and return my letter with first class, they took the letter ,put something on it , but I haven't seen the stamp. I paid for it 13.70 £. Will they put the stamp ? I couldn't ask because the post office was so rude

They should put the stamp on if you paid for it? Don’t get why you paid £13.70 though and didn’t get a normal stamp and post it yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending