The Student Room Group

Mum going out with men

I saw her go out with these men in these expensive cars and stuff. I didnt think anything of it but I realised she came back late and stuff. Its seems really suspicious because my parents are married and have been for a long time I mean 30 or 40 years. She went out at night as well and come back about 11pm
Hi OP,
If this is worrying you definitely have a chat with a friend about it. You could tell your dad, as this the morally correct thing to do and it is very suspicious behaviour from your mum - however you need to ensure your mum will not turn what you've saw back on you or claim your lying? Maybe take a date stamped photo and send it to your dad so there is proof. If there is nothing to it then she will be able to explain herself.
stay safe OP, hope it all works out
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi OP,
If this is worrying you definitely have a chat with a friend about it. You could tell your dad, as this the morally correct thing to do and it is very suspicious behaviour from your mum - however you need to ensure your mum will not turn what you've saw back on you or claim your lying? Maybe take a date stamped photo and send it to your dad so there is proof. If there is nothing to it then she will be able to explain herself.
stay safe OP, hope it all works out

I'll report it then
What does your mother do for a living?
She may be working the night shift and getting lifts from her employer or coworkers.
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
What does your mother do for a living?
She may be working the night shift and getting lifts from her employer or coworkers.

She works during the day, im not dumb I know she's not going to work I would know if she was going to work
Reply 5
I can't tell from your post whether this is a regular occurrence or a one off. What reason did she give your dad/your family for being out?
Reply 6
Yes
Reply 7
Original post by Compost
I can't tell from your post whether this is a regular occurrence or a one off. What reason did she give your dad/your family for being out?

It happened atleast twice
I'll report it then

what do you mean you'll report it? How old are you
Reply 9
what do you mean you'll report it? How old are you

I'll report it to my family and I don’t want to share my age
This seems like yet more bullcrap
Original post by YaliaV123
This seems like yet more bullcrap

Well its not....
She can go out with whoever she wants to.
Original post by benrobertson
She can go out with whoever she wants to.

Well its a bit dodgy going out with these rich men when you are married
I think you’re making quite a few assumptions here. Where was your dad in all of this? Surely he knows about it already?
Original post by ashtolga23
I think you’re making quite a few assumptions here. Where was your dad in all of this? Surely he knows about it already?

I might be but it does seem weird and he knows but I don't know what he thinks
I might be but it does seem weird and he knows but I don't know what he thinks

Maybe she’s going out for business dinners or something. You never know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending