The Student Room Group

Why am I gay

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANM775

aghh you beat me to it :lol:
Original post by mulligan56
I meant that as a straight guy MYSELF, I would like to ask someone who is gay does anal sex between 2 gay guys hurt?

Personally I wouldn’t know since I’m still a virgin lol, but most bottoms say it hurts at the start but then it feels good afterwards and for the tops they obviously enjoy it :smile:
Do you have older brothers? There is theory linking that to homosexuality.
Original post by saskiax
Do you have older brothers? There is theory linking that to homosexuality.

I see where you’re getting at, but being gay is nothing go to do with the environment you’re in lol
Original post by DepressedLife
I see where you’re getting at, but being gay is nothing go to do with the environment you’re in lol

You seem late to the party on that theory, it's not to do with the environment you grow up in but the environment of the womb. In this theory, a mother who has had a lot of sons will produce certain antibodies in the womb which they say links to a feminising effect and makes it more likely to have a gay son. There's a lot online about it, it's called the fraternal birth order effect.
Original post by saskiax
You seem late to the party on that theory, it's not to do with the environment you grow up in but the environment of the womb. In this theory, a mother who has had a lot of sons will produce certain antibodies in the womb which they say links to a feminising effect and makes it more likely to have a gay son. There's a lot online about it, it's called the fraternal birth order effect.

Sure, but this is just a theory lol
Original post by Anonymous
All my life I have been gay. But I do not know why. Please tell me.

p.s. I am not a troll

because you are homosexual
Sure, but this is just a theory lol

ok...so what do you think makes someone gay or straight? pure genetics?
Yepp
What would the evolutionary advantages to a 'gay gene' be? None I can think of. Lol.
@DepressedLife
(edited 3 years ago)
Uhm I’m not really sure unless we wait and see what science bring us :0
Original post by glassalice
What would the evolutionary advantages to a 'gay gene' be? None I can think of. Lol.
@DepressedLife

im sure science has a lot to discover so I guess we have to wait and see ;3
Original post by glassalice
@DepressedLife

Uhm I’m not really sure unless we wait and see what science bring us :0

Richard dawkins talked about this, he said a reason could be it creates uncles that take care of the children and women if the heterosexual males aren't around.
I’m not sure that’s. Reasonable answer🤣 gay men are certainly not created to show support children if the wife isn’t around. Like what, they’re this way because it’s just the way they’re I guess.
If your gay its because it feels right for you! and you feel happy
Original post by Anonymous
All my life I have been gay. But I do not know why. Please tell me.

p.s. I am not a troll

because you like dickk, and so do I :smile: it's fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending