The Student Room Group

Phobia of going for a poo at my boyfriends house

I got a phobia of going for a poo at my boyfriends house every time I go round I don't know why just don't feel comfortable doing that tell me this is normal?
Is it something you have issues with at any houses that aren't yours or just his? :holmes:
Reply 2
Original post by Rufus the red
Is it something you have issues with at any houses that aren't yours or just his? :holmes:

Any house other than mine I also struggle if someone is in the next room in general
Age?
Num?
Reg?
Original post by Anonymous
Any house other than mine I also struggle if someone is in the next room in general

I think it's fairly normal to feel uncomfortable going to the toilet in unfamiliar settings.
How long have you been visiting your boyfriend's house for?
I would just go before I leave my home.
Open the windows and clean it when you’re done
Reply 7
I’d say it’s normal, lingering odours and fear of toilet blockages prey on the mind. Even in a long term relationship this tends to be an act that is kept private. However I would try to relax on the basis of everyone does it and he is your bf.
Reply 8
My former girlfriend lived in a tiny studio with just one room that had a kitchenette in the corner. There was a door at the far end of the room with a shower and toilet in it and yes I found it embarrassing when I needed the toilet cos unless the TV was on or something you could hear everything. So in those circumstances yes. But if the toilet is on the other side of the house or something then I think it is more that you have a problem. If you are afraid of smells get some poo pourri or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending