The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
NOOOOOOOOOOOO URE NOT U HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AT THEM.woooow shes meant to be your 'best friend' as well.
Depends on how long he's been your ex, how long you were together, whether you still have feelings for him and if she knows about them if you do. I don't subscribe to this "he was mine once so no one I know can have him ever" philosophy. If it was a drunken snog with your boyfriend of one month and you broke up a year ago, that's fine. If he was your boyfriend for a year and you split up a week ago, that's not fine. It's really circumstance-dependent.
Reply 3
How long has he been an ex for?
it depends on how long you were with him for. if it was 2 weeks then its not a huge deal if it was a while ago, if it was 2 years then yeh it a big deal!
Reply 5
hes been my ex for about a month and a half after a 4 month relationship so wasnt that long. but i spoke to her about a week ago and said that i thought i might still like him and he still talks to me like he did when he liked me before we started going out.
Based on you telling her that you might still like him, yes, I think you can be annoyed about that. Not much of a friend if you ask me. I wouldn't hold out much hope for the guy either, I'm afraid, unless he was just trying to make you jealous...in which case he's an arse anyway. What does your friend say about it?
Reply 7
muslima92
NOOOOOOOOOOOO URE NOT U HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AT THEM.woooow shes meant to be your 'best friend' as well.

Ex doesn't have to imply acrimony :s-smilie:
EDIT: Okay I thought through this a bit more, and I don't think it is as bad as it seems.

BUT I would go mad if I was you.
Anonymous
im quite upset about it. am i being unreasonable being annoyed about it?! :confused:

Thats gay. She's not really your friend then dude. Least you know now.:frown:

Worse comes to worse im free next week an a half, if you catch my drift.:p:

:yep:
kam_007
Thats gay. She's not really your friend then dude. Least you know now.:frown:

Worse comes to worse im free next week an a half, if you catch my drift.:p:

:yep:

:laugh:

Silly
SofinaaBabess
:laugh:

Silly

LOL. I had to plug myself a little:p: .

That wasn't necessarily directed to OP.:rolleyes: :cool:

(open auditions...xfactor style!)

Ok thats enough i'll stop now.:yep:
Reply 12
At least he's not your current boyfriend . . .
I think several of my friends have got with my ex since we broke up.
One before, but I digress.
x
Hannah_x
At least he's not your current boyfriend . . .
I think several of my friends have got with my ex since we broke up.
One before, but I digress.
x

Thats pretty uncool. Me and my circle of guy mates no their off limits. Even my extended friends wouldn't do that:s-smilie:
Hes your ex. Get over it.
Reply 15
kam_007
Thats pretty uncool. Me and my circle of guy mates no their off limits. Even my extended friends wouldn't do that:s-smilie:

Girls are meaner.
I think going to an all girl's school can't help; men are in short supply.
x
Reply 16
loafer
being at girls school is so passé

The word passé is so démodé.
x
Thats badddd
Reply 18
You have the right to be upset because that is bad but I would be more annoyed at the best friend than the ex!
Reply 19
bitch :zomg:

disown them both

Latest

Trending

Trending