The Student Room Group

Blocking bf after arguments ? Not normal. Help asap?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Different things we argue about and petty things. This time it was him critizing my weight. I don’t blame him for everything because I have my faults I act dramatic and irrational at times and am very rude when angry.

Either way that's wrong, but did he criticise your weight with a throwaway comment or was it intended to hurt you? And did he press on the issue, apologise, or just move on?

Tbh, you need to decide if that's how you want to be. If you are the sort of person to escalate arguments, then you can either continue and accept the consequences when someone else responds in kind, or you can try and change. It's more difficult when it's with someone you're emotionally involved with because they know which buttons to push, and also you know that they know which buttons to push (and hence, which buttons you get especially annoyed at them pushing).
Reply 21
Just my situation right now and it's the first time I blocked him after all the things he made me feel. But I only blocked him on 1 social media yet he didn't even bother to contact me in other ways. 🥺😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending