The Student Room Group

do girls only date beautiful guys?

do you have to be beautiful to find someone?
No. A beautiful guy is useless if everything else about him is substandard.
I think a lot of people (not everyone) are initially attracted by looks, but it's personality that really matters.
Reply 3
Original post by StillNotGinger03
I think a lot of people (not everyone) are initially attracted by looks, but it's personality that really matters.

Okay but how are you gonna get to the point of knowing one's personality if you aren't willing to look past looks or if looks is the things that attracts you initially?
personality matters more than looks
personality over looks imo
tbh i never go for the "fit" guys or the ones everyone is falling for. yh looks attract me but sometimes i dont look to go out with them but it happens if ygm
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

yea
Reply 8
Original post by kkuwaza
yea

thanks for being honest I guess hah. what makes a guy beautiful?
For me it's personality that matters more

A guy can be good looking physically, but if his personality is horrible it just makes him ugly.
(edited 3 years ago)
thanks for being honest I guess hah. what makes a guy beautiful?

they hav to have curly hair black or mix race tall like 6ft cause im 5 ft 3 or have undercut single braids for guys

or have money :wink:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's possible for people to be beautiful in ways that aren't superficial.

I guess the way everyone works is by finding the most attractive person they possibly can but realistically our desires may not be fulfilled. Personally, i've found out that the most genuine guys are those that are least expected to be the loveliest. I mean hmu if your not sure about what i mean :smile: the dm's are open x
Not everyone is just looking for looks... I met my boyfriend online and didn’t really get to see much of his appearance, I fell in love with his personality, which made me adore his looks!
Okay but how are you gonna get to the point of knowing one's personality if you aren't willing to look past looks or if looks is the things that attracts you initially?

Most if not all girls would be willing to look past looks. You can be attracted to someone by their personality too :smile:

no people will love you because of your personality
not because of what you look like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending