The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
He lives in the United States and we live in the United Kingdom. I don’t think he has her address but he does know what school we go to, however, we leave in a couple months anyway. I guess I know that he won’t go to the police but I’m worried that idk I know it sounds extreme but he could come here and find her??

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/
He lives in the United States and we live in the United Kingdom. I don’t think he has her address but he does know what school we go to, however, we leave in a couple months anyway. I guess I know that he won’t go to the police but I’m worried that idk I know it sounds extreme but he could come here and find her??

I mean if he knows what she looks like, her name, her school, that information could be enough to find her address depending on what's out there. Not like he could hop on a plane over in these times but she may not be as safe here as she thinks, she really needs to consider what information is out there and how it could be used against her. (as I said, I don't think it's at all advisable for her to pursue this)
(edited 3 years ago)
I’m horrified that you were discarded as if what you went through was nothing. I appreciate you. How are you doing now? I hope good. The law is disgusting. I don’t have sympathy for him but I just don’t want her to get into trouble or for him to have anger that could result in hurting her. And yes I agree with the last part if I’m being honest😂😂

Oh I mean you know, the debilitating trauma and lack of mental health care sucks but I have support from a lot of my friends and my boyfriend who is really understanding of what I went through

Yeah, it’s possible she could get into trouble but I honestly doubt they’d convict her of anything. She’s 16, so even though the law might consider her an adult in some crimes, in this case she was technically a minor when he groomed her. If he went to the police, they’d probably find more dirt on him than on her.

Latest

Trending

Trending