Agencies to Study Medicine in Romania 2021

Watch
jackson1232
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Priyapinkrabbit)
Hi!

I am planning on studying medicine in Romania in 2021. There’s so many agencies and they all seem pretty good but are also a little on the expensive side.

The agencies I’ve looked at so far are MedLink Students, Study Medicine Europe and Medconnecteurope. SME is pretty expensive so I’ve been considering MedLink and Medconnecteurope so far. However, MedLink is saying that I need to take an admissions test while Medconnecteurope doesn’t have any which I think is much less of a hassle for me. Has anyone gone through these agencies to study medicine in Romania?

Are there any other agencies you guys would recommend to study medicine in Romania?
I'm studying in Romania atm and I used Study Medicine Europe and i found them helpful and they helped get me set in Romania
Laynz1
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by m3dicalstud3nt)
Yeah, I'm in Ukraine at the moment, have you looked into Universities in Bulgaria? they are also meant to be really good. Before Ukraine my first option was Plovdiv Medical University, but they don't do graduate entry medicine.
Hi could you tell me why u choose this uni I’m looking into grad med too at Ukraine. What are the classes like did u jump into yr 3 how did you catch up what is ur prep degree in? So nervous .. clinical years .. how will they work with language barrier etc? Tia ubj
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (101)
34.83%
Yes - a trusted person (81)
27.93%
No (77)
26.55%
I'm not sure (31)
10.69%

Watched Threads