The Student Room Group

so I was told I was self obsessed

I was told I was self obsessed and should think about other students by a jealous person who said “you said your so happy, you got a C”(and it says so in my religion that jealousy can impact a persons life) so thats basically saying don’t take care of yourself right? don’t love yourself. You can’t have feelings, you can’t show emotion and you can’t care about yourself so I showed self hatred and another person said is that going to make it all better, they were dismissing my feelings saying no to everything I say (like someone is partially to blame which is true) and others are going through stuff too whereas before she was accepting my feelings. I should have told her that I am allowed to have my own view, my feelings matter, my feelings are important and if you don’t care about your health who will? she showed self hatred did anyone tell her to think of others then no. She wasn’t thinking of others then was she? and jealousy can impact a persons life, not everyone is happy for you this isn’t dream land but at the time I couldn’t think of anything and couldn’t back myself up. They are on the jealous persons side and I hope one day they see her or others for what they really are. Does anyones friends not care about you and expect you to bottle up your emotions?
Reply 1
of course the jealous person will say that “he asks questions of the same capacity” and then say I am self obsessed, shes jealous so she would say something like that and be on the other persons side.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending