The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

accommodation

Has anoyone applied for accommodation on March 1st and still not had a reply? I got really worried whether I applied correctly or not and the wait is really stressing me out. I applied for Dagfa house and broadgate park but now the ones ive applied for have been fully booked.
Original post by mimagreenwood
Has anoyone applied for accommodation on March 1st and still not had a reply? I got really worried whether I applied correctly or not and the wait is really stressing me out. I applied for Dagfa house and broadgate park but now the ones ive applied for have been fully booked.

Hey! I also applied March 1st with Dagfa first choice and haven't heard back. I sent them an email on the 31st and they said it would take a couple more weeks so if I haven't heard anything by next week I'll email again. I'm sure I applied properly so really hoping that they are just busy!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by alicephilosophy
Hey! I also applied March 1st with Dagfa first choice and haven't heard back. I sent them an email on the 31st and they said it would take a couple more weeks so if I haven't heard anything by next week I'll email again. I'm sure I applied properly so really hoping that they are just busy!

Hey I also applied for Dagfa and contacted them a couple of days ago and they said we will start hearing back from 14th April. They had an issue on their end or something so that's why there's a delay, hope that helps! x
Reply 3
Original post by mimagreenwood

Hey, I applied to Dagfa and Broadgate as well and I've not heard back either. Dagfa haven't heard anything and we're supposed to hear from the 13th April onwards. If you haven't heard back from Broadgate you've probs got Dagfa cos Broadgate have heard back already
Original post by magda297
Hey I also applied for Dagfa and contacted them a couple of days ago and they said we will start hearing back from 14th April. They had an issue on their end or something so that's why there's a delay, hope that helps! x

Oh great thanks for letting me know!
Original post by alicephilosophy

thank you! I'm just hoping they start replying very soon. :smile:
Do you know where you can find real pictures of the rooms at dagfa because the ones on the website look animated
Original post by Anonymous
Do you know where you can find real pictures of the rooms at dagfa because the ones on the website look animated

https://www.casita.com/student-accommodation/1161-dagfa-house-nottingham-uk
This website has some real photos of the accommodation. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending