The Student Room Group

declining offers on results day

i got a conditional offer to study pharmacy at uni, but i want to change my course completely to something else, is it possible to decline my offers after my uni gets back to me, if so how does this work.
If you want to change then you can ring up the unis that you have offers for and ask if you can switch to the course you want to do. Don't need to wait until results day, you can do it now. If they all say no then you can go through UCAS extra.
Original post by dejwkrew
i got a conditional offer to study pharmacy at uni, but i want to change my course completely to something else, is it possible to decline my offers after my uni gets back to me, if so how does this work.

If your place is confirmed (unconditional firm) then you’ll have the option on Track to “decline my place” which will pit you into clearing.

If you know now that you want to change course then it’s better to make the change now (through swapping replies and/or using ucas Extra).
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
If your place is confirmed (unconditional firm) then you’ll have the option on Track to “decline my place” which will pit you into clearing.

If you know now that you want to change course then it’s better to make the change now (through swapping replies and/or using ucas Extra).

ok thank you, what if i want to decline because i want to take a gap year and do a degree apprenticeship at a different uni than the ones i choose.
Original post by dejwkrew
ok thank you, what if i want to decline because i want to take a gap year and do a degree apprenticeship at a different uni than the ones i choose.

Then you can withdraw from ucas at any point (assuming you’re applying for the degree apprenticeship outside ucas)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending