The Student Room Group

Sorry, something has gone wrong

Hello,

I'm trying to apply for Part time tuition however I constantly get the following error on section 2. Applying for finance.

Can anyone help at all?

Unfortunately you cannot continue with your application at the moment. We're looking into the possible cause of this problem. we recommend you try again after 24 hours.
Original post by DavidWoodall
Hello,

I'm trying to apply for Part time tuition however I constantly get the following error on section 2. Applying for finance.

Can anyone help at all?

Unfortunately you cannot continue with your application at the moment. We're looking into the possible cause of this problem. we recommend you try again after 24 hours.

Hi David, please make sure you are using chrome with adblocker disabled, also try using incognito mode.

If it still doesn't work, please send in a paper application form.

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms

Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi David, please make sure you are using chrome with adblocker disabled, also try using incognito mode.

If it still doesn't work, please send in a paper application form.

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms

Thanks, Isaac

Hi Isaac,

It fails in all browsers, i get to the point of "Would you like to apply for a Tuition Fee Loan?" Yes/No.

Thank you for the paper link. That seems to be my only option.

Regards, David
Hi Isaac,

It fails in all browsers, i get to the point of "Would you like to apply for a Tuition Fee Loan?" Yes/No.

Thank you for the paper link. That seems to be my only option.

Regards, David

Yes, please send the paper form and we can get this resolved and your application processed.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Hello,

Can anyone help at all?

Hi did you manage to get the issue sorted and if so how? I'm having the exact same problem currently when trying to submit my application, rang sfw but haven't got any answer on how to resolve it
Original post by xlilh167x
Hi did you manage to get the issue sorted and if so how? I'm having the exact same problem currently when trying to submit my application, rang sfw but haven't got any answer on how to resolve it

Hi there,

We'd suggest cancelling your application and then re-applying. In most cases this fixes this issue.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending