The Student Room Group

I didn’t feel anything my first time

I’m a female and it was my first time and his first time. We were in a car and he was on top of me, he put a condom on and I helped him put it near my area. But, I don’t think it even went in. Am I not supposed to feel anything? If anything, it felt like it was rubbing against me. He made the motion as if he was having sex with me and he lasted 5 mins. He cummed but I’m not even sure if it was inside of me.
Yea, it's tricky at first. As long as you are comfortable then you will work it out. A car a restricted environment so doesn't help.
Jizz in me knickers
Reply 3
If you didnt feel it inside you it probably wasnt, its something youd tend to notice :lol: Maybe try somewhere better next time, like a bed, cars arent exactly the best place to do it.. novelty is something but certainly not comfortable
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a female and it was my first time and his first time. We were in a car and he was on top of me, he put a condom on and I helped him put it near my area. But, I don’t think it even went in. Am I not supposed to feel anything? If anything, it felt like it was rubbing against me. He made the motion as if he was having sex with me and he lasted 5 mins. He cummed but I’m not even sure if it was inside of me.

Sounds like he was rubbish perhaps find a better man
was he using a condom? that might have had an effect
The condom could have prevented him from an accurate feeling... Sounds like no win for you though.... Next time get on top and sink it.

Quick Reply

Latest