The Student Room Group

Should I text him?

Hi,

So I’ve had fwb relationship with a guy. And we texted. 2 weeks ago I texted him and asked a few questions. He only opened them a week later. But didn’t reply.
I know that he’s busy but I feel sad and ignored.
Should I again text him and ask is he ok?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

So I’ve had fwb relationship with a guy. And we texted. 2 weeks ago I texted him and asked a few questions. He only opened them a week later. But didn’t reply.
I know that he’s busy but I feel sad and ignored.
Should I again text him and ask is he ok?

nah just let it be - remember if he wanted to, he would
I mean, it's possible he's trapped under a heavy object, and can't reach his 'phone - but it's more likely that he doesn't want to respond, for another reason.

Let it go. It may be that to him, fwb is the same as ons - or it may mean it's more about the benefits than the friendship: either way, he's sending a strong message here, by not answering you. He knows how to get hold of you: if/when he does, you can decide whether or not you are interested in remaining involved with someone who is not willing to make the bare minimum of effort unless there's something in it for him.
Can’t lie, he might just be trying not to catch feelings.

If the questions you asked him were personal, that’s what I would suspect.

You can text him back with a different subject, see what he says and how long he takes to respond. (You can ask if he’s ok.) My guess is that it will be much quicker.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending