The Student Room Group

Women: If you can stay looking 18 forever, would you take the chance

Would you and why?

I'm a girl btw

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No because my hair and skin was disgusting at 18.

I only really started to look better in my 20s. If I could be stuck at any age it would be the age I am now, 25
Why does anyone want to look 18 for the rest of their life? Nobody will ever take you seriously.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by michaelhw
Why does anyone want to look 18 for the rest of their life? Nobody will ever take you seriously.

^right. a lot of people will see you as a kid and treat you like one. I know I certainly wasn't taken seriously until I was at least in my 30s
Original post by Anonymous
Would you and why?

I'm a girl btw

No bc I would rather look my age and go through the natural ageing process.
Womens peak is around 22
They have completed puberty and have good skin and look youthful aged 22 - 27
Reply 7
No. My hairdresser ruined my haircut that year.

I wouldn’t mind 14, 16 or 21. I looked the best during those years.
Original post by michaelhw

Because it beats looking 40
Reply 9
Would you and why?

I'm a girl btw

i'm not a woman but god yes
i'd happily sell my soul to satan for that
Be a bit weird being in your 80, riddled with arthritis and bent over with a walking stick and still looking 18.
Original post by Little pecker
Because it beats looking 40

I stand corrected. I am 47. You are right .
No, call me weird but I want to age. I'd love to see what I'd look like as an old lady.
Original post by Ciel.
i'm not a woman but god yes
i'd happily sell my soul to satan for that

How ridiculous.
Reply 14
How ridiculous.

why
Original post by Ciel.
why

Selling your soul to satan? c'mon now.
Reply 16
Selling your soul to satan? c'mon now.

why should god have it when he's just as cruel, if not more
Original post by Ciel.
why should god have it when he's just as cruel, if not more

Why is he cruel? He just made people. It was people that decides to cause hurt, war and destruction to this planet
Reply 18
Why is he cruel? He just made people. It was people that decides to cause hurt, war and destruction to this planet

most wars happen bc of religion so it's lowkey his fault. and if that's the case why would he bother with random 'miracles' and yet he's happy with millions of people being tortured and so on
Original post by Ciel.
most wars happen bc of religion so it's lowkey his fault. and if that's the case why would he bother with random 'miracles' and yet he's happy with millions of people being tortured and so on

I beg to differ. You saying if there was no religion there be no/very little wars? Ha as if!
What about people who kill others on the streets in the UK/US? You think gang members are killing each other over religion? You think psychos who walk down the street shooting people are doing it over religion? People kill each other over money and greed (no.1), ego being hurt, insults they couldn't handle, because they were rejected, mental health problems, anger issues, to prove themselves or simply because they felt like killing.

and its not God who made them this way, it was the devil who possessed them to become this way. rather than ask about miracles, ask why God is the all merciful whilst the Devil is the one who revels in the destruction of this world

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending