The Student Room Group

How can I find white Muslim revert men?

I'm in my late twenties, I like white non Muslim men not Muslim Asian men but I doubt a non Muslim white man would want to marry a Muslim woman so I think a white revert would be more approachable.

I'm not religious, I wear a hijab for non religious reasons but dress in casual English clothes. So religion wouldn't be a problem I think it would just be the diet that would be an issue as long as we were compatible as i only eat halal food.

I've asked to join a Facebook group for Muslim reverts who are looking for marriage, maybe if I'm accepted to join I will meet a white revert in the group but I'm not expecting anything and doubt it will happen.

I really want to meet someone and settle down. I just haven't met anyone yet.

Scroll to see replies

If the food is the only issue then I mean what's wrong if they eat food that ain't halal as long as they respect your dietary requirements. You'll find white men anywhere.
So you're not a Muslim but you're looking for a Muslim? Isn't that a bit odd?
Reply 3
Original post by Theloniouss
So you're not a Muslim but you're looking for a Muslim? Isn't that a bit odd?

I am a Muslim, did you not read the post?
Original post by Anonymous
I am a Muslim, did you not read the post?

You said you're not religious
Reply 5
I know there aren't many converts but I don't go to mosque so that isn't an option.
Reply 6
You said you're not religious

I meant not that religious
There must be a website for that too. Have you checked online dating sites?
I meant not that religious

Oh, sorry. My mistake
See, there ya go!

As a side point, why do these dating sites always have such cringey domain names?
Frequently the people that have ceased believing in the islamic religion for a few years and then return to practicing it again are very strict in their daily religious observance.
Sometimes behaving in a very similar way to non-violent convert zealots desperate to fit in and obtain the approval of the most hardline religious traditionalists.

You might be better off considering marriage to guys wanting to move to the uk who are liberal followers of islam or unobtrusive atheists whose close relatives are conservative practicing followers of islam.
Maybe from places like Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey and Northern Cyprus.
Original post by jenerous
There must be a website for that too. Have you checked online dating sites?

Yeah but haven't really seen any on there
Oh, sorry. My mistake

It's ok
Yeah but haven't really seen any on there

There's a website linked in the post above. Hopefully, you find someone there.
Thanks I'll try it out.
Original post by jenerous
There's a website linked in the post above. Hopefully, you find someone there.

Yeah hopefully but I'm not expecting anything, that way I won't be disappointed.
Original post by londonmyst
Frequently the people that have ceased believing in the islamic religion for a few years and then return to practicing it again are very strict in their daily religious observance.
Sometimes behaving in a very similar way to non-violent convert zealots desperate to fit in and obtain the approval of the most hardline religious traditionalists.

You might be better off considering marriage to guys wanting to move to the uk who are liberal followers of islam or unobtrusive atheists whose close relatives are conservative practicing followers of islam.
Maybe from places like Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey and Northern Cyprus.

Maybe, if I meet any
I’m sorry but idk if tsr can find u a white Muslim partner lol
Weirdo. If you aren't that religious, why do you want the man to be muslim then.You could just marry a white non muslim.
And good luck finding a white man with your clapped face, you must be ugly if you never been with a man in your late 20s

A tiny bit harsh man.

Latest

Trending

Trending