The Student Room Group

Delay in UK Tier 4 Visa

Hi anyone from India and facing a delay in getting a decision UK Tier 4 visa? How to contact VFS Delhi/ North or UK Visas and Immigration? I have tried contacting them/ emailed them but all in vain.
Hey, not from India but I also am experiencing a delay in my visa. I did my biometrics in mid August and still haven't heard anything. There is a number you can call but I spent 2 hours on hold and payed an extortionate amount for them to tell me I have to wait till the end of the week and if it's still not here then call again. I'll probably have to call tomorrow seeing my visa is still delayed. If you want I'd try the number on the government website (I can give it to if you can't find it) but they don't exactly seem to be able to do much.
Original post by Veronica_CA
Hey, not from India but I also am experiencing a delay in my visa. I did my biometrics in mid August and still haven't heard anything. There is a number you can call but I spent 2 hours on hold and payed an extortionate amount for them to tell me I have to wait till the end of the week and if it's still not here then call again. I'll probably have to call tomorrow seeing my visa is still delayed. If you want I'd try the number on the government website (I can give it to if you can't find it) but they don't exactly seem to be able to do much.

Hey Veronica

I did my biometrics on 31st August so I guess I will give it a week more I think Yes, I did try calling the customer helpline in India, tweeted them but no reply. I don't know what has gone down with VFS customer service. And the time is actually short universities are also very stuck on their deadline...but we can only hope for the best! and I hope everyone can reach on time. Thank you for your help!!
Original post by SimranSaini26
Hey Veronica

I did my biometrics on 31st August so I guess I will give it a week more I think Yes, I did try calling the customer helpline in India, tweeted them but no reply. I don't know what has gone down with VFS customer service. And the time is actually short universities are also very stuck on their deadline...but we can only hope for the best! and I hope everyone can reach on time. Thank you for your help!!

Sorry I couldn't help more, hope we are all able to get our Visas in time... It truly is an absolute mess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending