The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I don’t even want to get better because I can’t go back in time and do what I want even if I did get better now.

Exactly
That’s all on you.
You’re an adult, time to take responsibility and stop blaming everyone else for things that are within your control.
Original post by dasunkatu
WHAT DID HE DO (100 marks)

I would like to see the mark scheme for this, please.
Reply 42
imagine he goes as far as raping girls, I would call him but I threw all my stuff away and hes a pervert

You can't go around calling someone a pervert because he shouted at you for getting things wrong. He sounds like a crap teacher, but that is not the same thing as a pervert.

What you can do is report is bad teaching practices. If reporting to the school doesn't do anything, you can report to the council.
Original post by Talon
You can't go around calling someone a pervert because he shouted at you for getting things wrong. He sounds like a crap teacher, but that is not the same thing as a pervert.

What you can do is report is bad teaching practices. If reporting to the school doesn't do anything, you can report to the council.

theres other evidence to suggest that he’s a pervert
OP just type a 100 word essay on what exactly he did, otherwise we can't help you
Reply 45
theres other evidence to suggest that he’s a pervert

Present it.
Original post by Talon
Present it.

and I can’t prove it, its based on word of mouth
Reply 47
and I can’t prove it, its based on word of mouth

So a friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend said they think he is dodgy? Unless you or someone else has actually been in a position where he has done something that would make him fall into the "pervert" category, we have to assume he isn't one.
Original post by Talon
So a friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend said they think he is dodgy? Unless you or someone else has actually been in a position where he has done something that would make him fall into the "pervert" category, we have to assume he isn't one.

no its based on what he did and what someone else in my class said to me about him.
Reply 49
no its based on what he did and what someone else in my class said to me about him.

So what did he do and what did the other person say?
Original post by Talon
So what did he do and what did the other person say?

so when I was well I wore something, it was like a dress coat that was big for me and you tie it up to make it like a dress and make you look thin, so it goes in at your stomach, he glanced at my boobs and then the next day a girl I was presenting with said why don’t you ask him he likes you. But this is not what the actual problem is. This isn’t the reason why I dropped out of college, thats because of something else that he triggered which lead to me dropping out of college.

Do they have evidence for what your teacher did?
Original post by hungrysalamander
OP just type a 100 word essay on what exactly he did, otherwise we can't help you

if I did write it you would all say go to therapy because theres nothing you can do about the actual problem, and learning to manage it doesn’t help either, I tried, couldn’t so dropped out of college
Original post by 0ptics
Do they have evidence for what your teacher did?

yeah but this is evidence that he is a pervert, not the actual reason why I dropped out of college
This thread is saying a lot and absolutely nothing at the same time
yeah but this is evidence that he is a pervert, not the actual reason why I dropped out of college

I’m quite confused. The title says that you don’t want the teacher to do something to others but you don’t explain what that thing is and instead resort to something else that isn’t the subject of this thread. You’re being too vague for anyone here to help.

What did he do to you that made you drop out?
What advice are you looking for here?
Original post by 0ptics
I’m quite confused. The title says that you don’t want the teacher to do something to others but you don’t explain what that thing is and instead resort to something else that isn’t the subject of this thread. You’re being too vague for anyone here to help.

triggered me to cry over one subject, I couldn’t function anymore after crying the whole day over what he said over my current progress and because of that I couldn’t function and nothing seems to go right anymore, started failing and then dropped out because of the pain I am in causing issues with studies.
Original post by 0ptics

imagine he triggers someone to suffer from a life long illness like that and nothing in their life goes well anymore because of that?
Reply 58
Move along here, nothing to see here but a troll who posts on a regular basis about dropping out and doing an entry-level job. It was because a teacher gave criticism that made them cry. Then we have other weird threads on alternatives to entry-level jobs, which have been mostly reported and removed.
triggered me to cry over one subject, I couldn’t function anymore after crying the whole day over what he said over my current progress and because of that I couldn’t function and nothing seems to go right anymore, started failing and then dropped out because of the pain I am in causing issues with studies.

To clarify things, he was mocking your current progress which caused you to cry and then drop out. I hate to be crude but as rude and unprofessional your teacher is, this isn’t his problem, but rather your problem. While he should be more supportive with your progress, you should keep in mind that your progress is in your hands. If somebody mocks you, prove them wrong! But don’t give up.

Latest

Trending

Trending