The Student Room Group

so someone stopped me getting beaten up when I was 12 at school

by saying I had cancer when I was little and I still have a bit now, but no one knew what the actual illness that I had was, not even I knew until I was 17. If this person hadn’t stepped in and told the group of girls that I had cancer to stop the argument, do you think I would have got beaten up? its funny how this one girl was going to attack me when she has sickle cell anaemia and that comes with a lot of pain so how is she strong?
Reply 1
strong enough to beat someone else up.
Reply 2
the person who said I have cancer knew me from primary school and knew I was sick because I was in and out of hospital during primary school years.
I wouldn’t like to speculate about what could have happened because I wasn’t there to witness what happened. It’s probably just a coincidence that you got unwell when you are 17, I don’t think the person who told the group of people who where going to beat you up had any special knowledge.
Reply 4
Original post by glassalice
I wouldn’t like to speculate about what could have happened because I wasn’t there to witness what happened. It’s probably just a coincidence that you got unwell when you are 17, I don’t think the person who told the group of people who where going to beat you up had any special knowledge.

I was born with something and I found out what it was at 17.
Reply 5
Original post by glassalice

I think the person who stopped it thought I had cancer given how many appointments I had when I was younger and she was my neighbour and in my primary school class, so she probably always wondered why I was off. Cancer is common, but the thing I have is rare and no one knows about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending