The Student Room Group

What to do when friends dating advice conflicts with who you are

So I asked a few friends for feedback on why they think I struggle getting dates and finding a partner. They think it’s because I’m hesitant to make a move and need to be more assertive in taking things in a Romantic direction.

But the problem I find is that it’s not me. I like to be respectful with women and respect boundaries and I don’t want to put them in an uncomfortable situation. Is there a way I can date without confidently making a move and potentially risking making her uncomfortable?
Original post by Anonymous
So I asked a few friends for feedback on why they think I struggle getting dates and finding a partner. They think it’s because I’m hesitant to make a move and need to be more assertive in taking things in a Romantic direction.

But the problem I find is that it’s not me. I like to be respectful with women and respect boundaries and I don’t want to put them in an uncomfortable situation. Is there a way I can date without confidently making a move and potentially risking making her uncomfortable?

so long as you ask their permission before diving in - there are ways to meet in the middle for sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending