you could be saving my life

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
you know when you have a weak chesty cough and feel a little groggy? the signs that a cold is about to come. how do i combat that before it actually hits??!! please help i literally hate having the flu
HaruhiSuoh
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I usually just have a very hot bath or shower. Not sure if it’s just a placebo but it always seems to work.
TheClaimsGuys
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Pour boiling water into a bucket, and put a few drops of olbas oil in. Put a towel (like a proper one that you use after showering) over your head and the bucket, close your eyes and inhale. Hot shower before you sleep. And drink lemsip (has paracetamol in it).
Last edited by TheClaimsGuys; 1 month ago
jenerous
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Such a dramatic title, smh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.76%
Okay (96)
29.27%
A bit lacking (119)
36.28%
Not good at all (81)
24.7%

Watched Threads