Losing more weight

Watch
Misez
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’ve lost about 50lbs and want to lose more. I’m drinking more water and portion size eating. Any tips. I want to weight around 160. Also I work out 4/5X a week.
Attached files
amzi113
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Try out Iily Sabri workouts, they were really helpful for me!
elixirhtc
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Great to hear that you have lost your weight by following the routine as you mention ...
super_hannah
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Eat in a calorie deficit, weight training and eat lots of protein as this will keep you fuller for longer and it will help you retain and build muscle mass. Aim for 1.5-2x per kilogram of bodyweight in protein.
As long as you're in a calorie deficit, you will lose weight. I would only recommend being in a deficit in cycles though (8-12 weeks max) as you need time at maintenance to get your metabolism kickstarted again.
Increase your training intensity as well both cardio and weights wise. You could try HIIT training, circuits etc.
Use the MyFitnessPal app to track your nutrition as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads