The Student Room Group

Mind games or just looking for sex?

From the very start, I noticed a few things which kind of irked me
- he gave me his number and I sent him a message. His read receipts is switched off but he was instantly online when I sent the message. His last seen was closed but he came online as soon as he got the message.
-didn't reply until late evening and his last seen on whatsapp was visible since then. This kind of felt a bit manipulative to me because earlier, it was turned off but the moment he added me, he turned it on. However, I looked past it.
-wouldn't message on his own
- when I messaged him, inviting him for the first time to meet, he replied a day later that we can hang out for a coffee.
- met, date wrnt well. But he didn't reply on his own. I sent him a message then he replied
- on the days we plan to meet, he kind of replies quickly
- 2 days later after the date, he replied a few hours later saying he was busy but came to see me twice
- he was acting weird and I felt he was not very interested so I didn't send him any message
- I sent him a message 3 days ago about letting him know of a situation, never got a reply

I added sex in it because I ve caught him looking at my body, up and down, I also caught him looking at my legs when I was wearing sheer tights. He also seemed like he wanted a steamy week with me but changed it after I met him the 2nd time where he was acting odd.

So is this mind games???
if you don't feel comfortable, leave. Don't stay with someone who plays stupid mind games.

I can't lie, you don't sound very comfortable.
(edited 2 years ago)
Probably the latter.
Reply 3
Original post by Htx_x346
if you don't feel comfortable, leave. Don't stay with someone who plays stupid mind games.

I can't lie, you don't sound very comfortable.

Do you think he's doing this intentionally???
Please stop dear. We don't care.. you've posted this 2865376 times
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by HotIronOnEar
Probably the latter.

?????
Reply 6
Original post by summerbirdreads
Please stop dear. We don't care.. you've posted this 2865376 times

Then go 😂
Original post by Anonymous
Then go 😂

Spamming isn't allowed.
?????

Was responding to the title, I actually meant the former, i.e. mind games.
Reply 9
Original post by HotIronOnEar
Was responding to the title, I actually meant the former, i.e. mind games.

Oh OK. But why would you think he's doing this?

I'll never understand why, but some guys just want to be known as a "player", whatever raises their ego, I guess. He might think he's not as into you as he once was.
Reply 11

Ask him.
Nothing in here suggests he's playing mind games or only after sex.
(edited 2 years ago)
Is is hard to believe that he might be busy? Or just rubbish at texting? my bf is the same, he takes ages to reply and never initiates but that’s because he’s usually busy. I’m guessing you’re quite young because your overthinking things.
Original post by 1582
Nothing in here suggests he's playing mind games or only after sex.

What do uou think he's doing then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending