The Student Room Group

I have 6 A*s in alevel AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
No, I can't afford it lol. I'm international.

So what was the point of doing them, if you can't afford to go to a decent university? You might as well have just done three and gone to any normal uni.
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
How many times have you gotten laid?

zero.
Original post by Reality Check
So what was the point of doing them, if you can't afford to go to a decent university? You might as well have just done three and gone to any normal uni.

lol i can't go to any uni because i can't afford any uni and my parents won't allow me. I was ambitious when I did those A-levels.
have you told your parents yet ? they will be devastated :console:
Original post by the bear
have you told your parents yet ? they will be devastated :console:

yes. they weren't devastated.
How bored must you be in order to make this?
how did you study for maths?
Some of you guys are taking the bait or very salty. I would show off too if I wanted. Besides tsr, the golden website for academic flex.
Some of you guys are taking the bait or very salty. I would show off too if I wanted. Besides tsr, the golden website for academic flex.

That’s not true, in the slightest. Every TSR user who hasn’t logged into a dupe in order to troll knows that this sort of thing is commonplace, hence boring, on TSR. Nobody unironically enjoys these troll-type threads anymore.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 0ptics
How bored must you be in order to make this?

extremely bored. i have nothing better to do.
Original post by e1alop123
how did you study for maths?

practice and practice.
extremely bored. i have nothing better to do.

You serious? I mean, I’m quite a boring guy myself and I rarely do stuff but even I have other things I could do that will pass time away.
Original post by 0ptics
That’s not true, in the slightest. Every TSR user who hasn’t logged into a dupe in order to troll knows that this sort of thing is commonplace, hence boring, on TSR. Nobody unironically enjoys these troll-type threads anymore.

how bored are you though? i'm not trolling anyway. sure, i'm bragging about my alevel results but i also posted about my horrible igcse results and made it clear that i'm not going to uni.
Original post by 0ptics
You serious? I mean, I’m quite a boring guy myself and I rarely do stuff but even I have other things I could do that will pass time away.

i'm that bored trust me. i have absolutely nothing better to do. if i had anything better to do, i would.
how bored are you though?

I’m not really that bored tbh. I have access to a Nintendo switch that I can just play on. And I can also browse through the internet and watch some youtube videos, if I wanted to. I’m just here because I feel like it and because it’s addicting

i'm that bored trust me. i have absolutely nothing better to do. if i had anything better to do, i would.

There’s no way that this is your only source of entertainment. What about youtube videos, or research on an interest? Or maybe play a games console that you have?
Original post by 0ptics
I’m not really that bored tbh. I have access to a Nintendo switch that I can just play on. And I can also browse through the internet and watch some youtube videos, if I wanted to. I’m just here because I feel like it and because it’s addicting

There’s no way that this is your only source of entertainment. What about youtube videos, or research on an interest? Or maybe play a games console that you have?

I've watched enough youtube videos, so now they're all repetitive. I don't see any point in researching anything at this point and I don't play games.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Was history, ancient history, classical civilisations or Latin one of the 6 subjects?

In typical TSR fashion...
What does 'ego sum iratus' mean?
In typical TSR fashion...

Really? Most people obsess about the sciences here.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Really? Most people obsess about the sciences here.

Aha, no, what I found typical about your post was that you implied that those subjects are much easier and people on TSR often look down on those doing 'softer' subjects, when in reality humanities can be just as challenging as sciences. They just test a different set of skills.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending