The Student Room Group

Nicotine free vaping

I’ve just ordered a justbar zero from Amazon and it has 0mg of nicotine in it. I’ve never vaped or smoked before but I wanted to try it to help with my anxiety. Just want to peoples experience with doing this and if there are any health side effects have having a nicotine free vape.
Original post by kerry.woollands
I’ve just ordered a justbar zero from Amazon and it has 0mg of nicotine in it. I’ve never vaped or smoked before but I wanted to try it to help with my anxiety. Just want to peoples experience with doing this and if there are any health side effects have having a nicotine free vape.

I think medical advice is that if you don't smoke, don't start vaping, even if there is no nicotine. You will still be breathing stuff into your lungs. I did a quick google and found this: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326489#e-liquid
For anxiety, what about something like essential oils, but if you are feeling anxious a lot, have you sought out therapy?
Speaking as the partner of a heavily addicted smoker, don't underestimate nicotines power ... see this Youtube video for real world example:
https://youtu.be/8SeSKVRPJpE

Why would u nic free vape? :rofl:
Original post by Ax Sleepy

Don’t want to get addicted to anything ✌🏼
Original post by booklover1313
I think medical advice is that if you don't smoke, don't start vaping, even if there is no nicotine. You will still be breathing stuff into your lungs. I did a quick google and found this: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326489#e-liquid
For anxiety, what about something like essential oils, but if you are feeling anxious a lot, have you sought out therapy?

I have an essential oil diffuser in my room and put it on when I sleep but it’s not making much different. I suppose I could try therapy , I’m just kind of scared and quite embarrassed especially since no one in my family has had any of these issues
Don’t want to get addicted to anything ✌🏼

I used to smoke 10 **** a day for nearly a month and never got addicted,
I’ve been vaping high nic concentration for abt 3yrs and I’m not addicted
✌🏼
Nicotine free vaping... awesome, it's like candy, but with a battery. Suckers. :tongue:
I have an essential oil diffuser in my room and put it on when I sleep but it’s not making much different. I suppose I could try therapy , I’m just kind of scared and quite embarrassed especially since no one in my family has had any of these issues

Although you might be the only person in your family to feel that way, remember that firstly lots of people won't be very open about their mental health, so it is entirely possible that they do but never told you. Secondly, it is a therapists entire job to help people who are feeling anxious or upset, so you will not be the first person they have seen! They are qualified professionals who will not be there to judge you, but will be there to help.

Any sort of diffusers or vapes might treat your feelings of anxiety, but will never be able to treat the actual anxiety and what is causing it - so the problem you want to solve will not go away. The way to do that is to seek help from a therapist.
Reply 9

Lowee itttt 🤣🤣
I used to smoke 10 **** a day for nearly a month and never got addicted,
I’ve been vaping high nic concentration for abt 3yrs and I’m not addicted
✌🏼

Don't give my guy bad ideas :rofl:

Do you have any common sense!?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Slx.24
Lowee itttt 🤣🤣

Don't give my guy bad ideas :rofl:

🤣✌🏼 no point tho

Ay ok, I won’t 😳🔌
Once a bad influence always one 🤣✌🏼
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 12
🤣✌🏼 no point tho

Ay ok, I won’t 😳🔌
Once a bad influence always one 🤣✌🏼

Fr bro ur the baddest influence on these kids I need to protect them from you 🤣🤣
Original post by Slx.24
Fr bro ur the baddest influence on these kids I need to protect them from you 🤣🤣

Bro that reminds me of one guy I knew from the first highschoool I went to, man he always tried to keep e from trouble… less jus say he had a lottt on his plate 🤣🤣
Reply 14
Bro that reminds me of one guy I knew from the first highschoool I went to, man he always tried to keep e from trouble… less jus say he had a lottt on his plate 🤣🤣

I relate too much unfortunately. LIFES HARD FOR US YUNO 😂😂😂
Original post by Slx.24
I relate too much unfortunately. LIFES HARD FOR US YUNO 😂😂😂

Dw, we appreciate u guys
U don’t get much s
Appreciation
Reply 16
Dw, we appreciate u guys
U don’t get much s
Appreciation

🙏🙏