The Student Room Group

Cranfield Msc Management

Hi. I would like to know about the Msc Management Program at Cranfield University. How reputed Cranfield is in UK job market when compared with likes of Manchester Business School and Warwick? Now with 2 years PGWP, is the market in UK good for International students seeking jobs in top MNCs? I have an offer letter from Cranfield and want to be 100% sure about the program. I really like the course structure there and also the small batch size in Msc Programs.I have a background in commerce and possess 3 years of work experience with one of the big4s and aspire to get into consulting roles wherein I can leverage my current work ex. Would appreciate if someone can share their thoughts?
Original post by Rohan Madhotra
Hi. I would like to know about the Msc Management Program at Cranfield University. How reputed Cranfield is in UK job market when compared with likes of Manchester Business School and Warwick? Now with 2 years PGWP, is the market in UK good for International students seeking jobs in top MNCs? I have an offer letter from Cranfield and want to be 100% sure about the program. I really like the course structure there and also the small batch size in Msc Programs. I have a background in commerce and possess 3 years of work experience with one of the big4s and aspire to get into consulting roles wherein I can leverage my current work ex. Would appreciate if someone can share their thoughts?

Can anyone please share their thoughts on the above?
Hi Rohan.

Congratulations on your offer!
Cranfield School of Management (SOM) is very well known and highly regarded both within the UK and internationally. It was ranked second in the UK for graduate employment (DLHE longitudinal survey, 2017, the latest for which data is available). We of course have a dedicated careers service that runs regular events and trainings and is experienced and knowledgeable in helping international students. https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/som/career-development-service/international-students

If you scroll down to the "Your career" section on the course webpage you can see the kind of careers graduates go on to: https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/som/masters-courses/management

Hope this helps! If you have any more questions please ask here :smile:

Katherine
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending