Can someone help me please?
Reply 2
put the grade your most likely to acheive

only you know :smile:
Reply 3
onlybarca
I thought it'll be a really easy question :smile:

Can someone help me please?

you can put pending there. i'm also doing the same as you.
Reply 4
Ok, so I've got 2 options?

Putting C (which is a grade that I must achieve !! )

or

putting "PENDING"

what should I choose :smile: ?

That C which look very good, and then they wouldn't have any problems with it ... as they require at least C. But it would be a little bit illegal :p: cause I haven't done the exam yet
NO!! don't put you got a C...because you haven't got a C, and if they ask to see your certificates then you're a bit screwed.
you can either put pending, or you can put your grade and then mention in your PS that you're resitting the exam.
Reply 6
If I put pending, is there any other place than PS where I can mention my previous grade > D ???

Because if I don't write it anywhere, just put pending, they'll not have a clue what I got. They might think that I got E or U :confused:
Reply 7
then put D
45 Sarah
then put D

how do you know she got a D :s-smilie:
The best option is probably to put "pending" on the form, and get your referee to put something about the resit in your reference.
Maybe put it in twice, once as a D and once as pending? Either that, or do as matt2k8 said and ask your referee to mention your previous grade in your reference. Either way, you'll get a predicted grade put on your reference anyway so they'll see what the teacher thinks you'll get.
Reply 11
i agree with the two previous posts^ put it as pending and get you referee to say that your resitting to improve your grade ...tell your referee to put a positive spin on it in the reference e.g. (name) wasn't able to achieve their full potential in gcse english and is therfore resittng to improve their grade as they've improved 100% since gcse ...etc
Reply 12
When I put PENDING for my GCSE English, there is a warning shown next to that subject, saying:

"Grade is mandatory for completed examinations."

What should I do? Put PENDING or a D ?

I've got already written in my refrence that I will be resitting English GCSE, to improve my grade.
Reply 13
Can anyone help me please?

It doesn't allow me to put PENDING for English GCSE :confused:
You put your first one in 2006 or 2007, or whatever, as a D. Then the one you're yet to do in the future as pending.
Reply 15
Juustuburger
You put your first one in 2006 or 2007, or whatever, as a D. Then the one you're yet to do in the future as pending.

Thank You :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending