The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Digital portfolio

How long does it take to hear back from sending off as I have applied for two different course one I heard back 2 day after but it been 7 days and still heard anything
Original post by Emma2510!
How long does it take to hear back from sending off as I have applied for two different course one I heard back 2 day after but it been 7 days and still heard anything

Hi @Emma2510!

All applications are considered on an individual basis by an admissions tutor. Some applications may take slightly longer to process than others if they are handled by a different admissions tutor. I would recommend you contact the Art and Design admissions team if you would like an update on your other application. You can contact the Art and Desgin admissions team at [email protected] or 0161 247 5922.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your applications

Carly :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Hi I applied for physiotherapy it's been months and no response. ucas says pending but still not heard anything from Manchester Met. I called admissions and the lady bluntly told me to get lost. Don't know what to do , I really want to go to Met
Original post by MarcusFr
Hi I applied for physiotherapy it's been months and no response. ucas says pending but still not heard anything from Manchester Met. I called admissions and the lady bluntly told me to get lost. Don't know what to do , I really want to go to Met

Hi @MarcusFr

We are sorry to hear about this. If possible please could you send us a direct message ( to do this you can click on our profile and click send a message) with your UCAS ID number and we can flag this to the admissions team and we can have this looked into.

If you can see your application for Manchester Met in your UCAS track we have received it and the admissions team will get back to you as soon as possible. Sometimes with courses that require an interview it can take slightly longer for things to be processed. I know it is really difficult not to worry when you are waiting to hear back from universities, but please try not to worry too much, the admissions team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks

Carly
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending