Alizaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have applied for a student finance and maintenance loan for uni, but I'm still not sure whether i want to go or not because i have found an internship which looks promising. i have submitted my application but will i be able to cancel them both if i decide not to go in September ?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If you don’t enrol on your course then nothing will be paid. It’s simple to cancel your loan application online in the summer/autumn if you end up doing something else
Alizaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
They’ve sent me a letter saying that they’ve approved my application .. so can I still cancel even after the approval ?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alizaa)
They’ve sent me a letter saying that they’ve approved my application .. so can I still cancel even after the approval ?
Yes
SFE Karen
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alizaa)
I have applied for a student finance and maintenance loan for uni, but I'm still not sure whether i want to go or not because i have found an internship which looks promising. i have submitted my application but will i be able to cancel them both if i decide not to go in September ?
Hi there, If you decide not to attend university you can cancel your application online before the 01/09 and the team will cancel this for you. Thanks, Karen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.02%
As I expected (65)
33.16%
Harder (72)
36.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.08%

Watched Threads