The Student Room Group

do you want your ex back?

i wanted my ex back! I did! I just didn't want anyone new in my life. I wanted him back but with more compassion and love. I tried the craziest thing in life that I wouldn't otherwise. so tell me your crazy attempts to get your ex back
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by mewgirl
i wanted my ex back! I did! I just didn't want anyone new in my life. I wanted him back but with more compassion and love. I tried the craziest thing in life that I wouldn't otherwise. so tell me your crazy attempts to get your ex back

She’s not my ex or anything because dating in our religion is forbidden and prohibited but I do hope me and my partner can rekindle our bond to the way it was we are taking things slow, which includes dried up communication, less frequent visits due to her mental health deteriorating.
Original post by mewgirl

What did you do?

You will find something better even if it doesn’t feel that way right at this minute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending