The Student Room Group

ThrivingFrog's Year 12 Blog!

As I'm sure some of you are aware, I will be starting year 12 next week. I have been running a blog all summer (aptly named ThrivingFrog's Summer Blog) and decided I may as well continue blogging about my mediocre life throughout year 12. Please appreciate and use the well-organised spoilers below to find out more information :smile:

:party:

A-Level details

Spoiler

GCSE results

Spoiler

Miscellaneous info

Spoiler

Username backstory

Spoiler

I'm honestly not sure how often I'll update this blog but I'm going to aim for weekly, with small updates in-between if I feel the need.
For now I will use the tag list from my summer blog, please let me know if you would like to be added/removed :smile:

tags

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oooh!!!

So happy I have just found this :wink:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by thrivingfrog

As I'm sure some of you are aware, I will be starting year 12 next week. I have been running a blog all summer (aptly named ThrivingFrog's Summer Blog) and decided I may as well continue blogging about my mediocre life throughout year 12. Please appreciate and use the well-organised spoilers below to find out more information :smile:

:party:

GCSE results

Spoiler

tags

Spoiler

Congratulations on your grades!

Please could I be added to the tag list?
Original post by iL1L
Congratulations on your grades!

Please could I be added to the tag list?

Ty! Yeah ofc, I'll add you to the one in the OP so I remember next time :rofl:
Ty! Yeah ofc, I'll add you to the one in the OP so I remember next time :rofl:

Thanks!
I feel inspired to create my own blog after seeing all of these, tp encourage me with my work, but I'm too nervous
Original post by iL1L
Thanks!
I feel inspired to create my own blog after seeing all of these, tp encourage me with my work, but I'm too nervous

Go for it! You can sign me up for your tag list :wink:
Go for it! You can sign me up for your tag list :wink:

:hugs:
Good luck with your A-Levels! I’m hoping to take two of the ones you’re doing so this might come in handy, getting a general idea of the content :biggrin:
What grades are you aiming for?
Hopping you'll have a great year :biggrin:
Original post by RushingRiver
Good luck with your A-Levels! I’m hoping to take two of the ones you’re doing so this might come in handy, getting a general idea of the content :biggrin:
What grades are you aiming for?

well, me being me I'm going to try for 3 A*s, but once I start learning the content and find out how I find the subjects, I'll make my goal more realistic :rofl:
Original post by Muttley79
Hopping you'll have a great year :biggrin:

Thanks!

Spoiler

well, me being me I'm going to try for 3 A*s, but once I start learning the content and find out how I find the subjects, I'll make my goal more realistic :rofl:

PRSOM - go for it!! :woo:
i'm absolutely obsessed with your formatting - how did you do it? may or may not want to start my own blog
Books are a pain. I can have 10 books still to read and continuously get books out of the school library. And then find books I forgot about. I think my record is 3 chunky books in one day…
Original post by zeasea
i'm absolutely obsessed with your formatting - how did you do it? may or may not want to start my own blog

For the fonts if you go on laptop, click start new discussion and then 'advanced' you can pick colours, size, font etc :smile:
Original post by Maximus The 1st
Books are a pain. I can have 10 books still to read and continuously get books out of the school library. And then find books I forgot about. I think my record is 3 chunky books in one day…

Honestly my tbr pile is never ending atm because loads of people have given me books to borrow but because they gave me them all at once I have like 10 to go through
For the fonts if you go on laptop, click start new discussion and then 'advanced' you can pick colours, size, font etc :smile:

thank you!
Original post by zeasea
thank you!

No problem! I look forward to seeing your potential blog :biggrin:
No problem! I look forward to seeing your potential blog :biggrin:

i've managed not to blow anything up while creating the page, which is more than can be said about the duration of my gcse physics experience. i will therefore consider posting the blog a win.
Honestly my tbr pile is never ending atm because loads of people have given me books to borrow but because they gave me
them all at once I have like 10 to go through

Im reading 2 books a day
:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending