The Student Room Group

Kharkiv Institute Of Medicine And Biomedical Sciences

Hi!
I was wondering whether anyone is currently attending this University or has graduated from this university and has returned to the UK to work as a doctor?
Please either reply to this thread or PM me, I would like some honest opinions about the university as I am considering transferring from my current Ukrainian University (DMITNM) to this one.
Reply 1
Did you get a response?
Reply 2
Original post by Aysha2312
Hi!
I was wondering whether anyone is currently attending this University or has graduated from this university and has returned to the UK to work as a doctor?
Please either reply to this thread or PM me, I would like some honest opinions about the university as I am considering transferring from my current Ukrainian University (DMITNM) to this one.

hi Aysha, Guide me on DMITNM please. Plan to join 4th Year MD
Original post by Aysha2312
Hi!

Hi Ayesha,
I have been offered a place at KHIM and I'll be starting in October 2023.
Reply 4
Original post by Mother India
Hi Ayesha,

Hi Motherindia,
Greetings to You !!

Even im from India.

I have been offered to study at DMITNM.
Where are you in India ?

Will You travel to Ukraine or study online in the beginning years ?

Let me know.
Thank You .
Reply 5
Hi,
I would be interested to hear students experiences about KHIM. I'm thinking about applying this autumn. However not much information could be found.
Reply 6
^^
Reply 7
Hi Ayesha,

Hi Mother India! I'm thinking about applying through Medlinkstudents (according to the uni they only accept applications through them). If you can share your experience about the applying process or some information about KHIM, I would be happy to hear it.
Reply 8
Original post by sofia.W
Hi,
I would be interested to hear students experiences about KHIM. I'm thinking about applying this autumn. However not much information could be found.

So true! I am hoping to study at Kharkiv Institute of Biomedical Science and Medicine this September. I am having mixed feelings too…
Reply 9
Hi Ayesha,

Hi,
How is your view on KHIM so far? Do you have any doubts on it? Please let me know 🙏
Hello
I have also been in contact with medlinkstudents about the university but I am a little worried is it possible to get an honest answe about if this university is real and not a scam?
Reply 11
Original post by Dev___
Hi,
How is your view on KHIM so far? Do you have any doubts on it? Please let me know 🙏

Hey! Did you apply? I didn't yet. I'm considering the spring semester. If I would start my studies then. It would be great to hear if you have some experiences about KHIM.
Hi, is there anyone in the UK, studying there now. I was wondering whether anyone has started, because im looking at the feb intake. Is the course GMC accreditted?
Original post by Randomlol.haha
Hi, is there anyone in the UK, studying there now. I was wondering whether anyone has started, because im looking at the feb intake. Is the course GMC accreditted?

and how legit is medlink, i've heard its better to apply directly to the uni, because its cheaper
any thoughts on the agency SME aswell?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending