The Student Room Group

She said she didn't like me but still sent me a friend request

She said she didn't like me, asked me to stop mentioning her anywhere, but still sent me a friend request, which I wouldn't accept because it makes me extremely confused.

I am easy-going, so if she is honest about that, I'd stop saying anything about her...
Original post by Anonymous
She said she didn't like me, asked me to stop mentioning her anywhere, but still sent me a friend request, which I wouldn't accept because it makes me extremely confused.

I am easy-going, so if she is honest about that, I'd stop saying anything about her...

Maybe she just wants to be your friend, not a special one. You can accept her friend request and then ask her what she actually prefers (only if you're eager to do so).
Probably wants to grow her social media following and accumulate likes on her photos & posts.
Perhaps she has changed her mind maybe? It's best to ask her about it so it clears up any confusion. Good luck :smile:
Move on, she ain't it.
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
Move on, she ain't it.

Exactly. That's why I feel weird.
Reply 6
Get a small victory by ignoring her friend request and finding someone better. She knows where to find you if she’s had a change of heart
It doesn't mean she's changed her mind. She likely just wants to keep tabs on what you're posting on social media if she is worried about you talking about her.
Original post by 1582
It doesn't mean she's changed her mind. She likely just wants to keep tabs on what you're posting on social media if she is worried about you talking about her.

I'm rather worried it's intended for hate-following which is like screencapping from my profile to laugh at and then deleting when no longer "useful"
Original post by Zarek
Get a small victory by ignoring her friend request and finding someone better. She knows where to find you if she’s had a change of heart

Yes, you are right.
It's upsetting indeed
It's Easter again. Year after year, I'm still a failure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending