The Student Room Group

Not receiving emails about requesting household details

After filling out my application for student finance, the website said that it was "awaiting sponsor 1 (and sponsor 2) details". I checked on the UCAS website and it said that these emails are expected to come in within 24 hours, but it has been a week or so with no response to the emails I provided. How do I request them to resend these emails? Or have I missed something here?
Original post by johnnylaw69
After filling out my application for student finance, the website said that it was "awaiting sponsor 1 (and sponsor 2) details". I checked on the UCAS website and it said that these emails are expected to come in within 24 hours, but it has been a week or so with no response to the emails I provided. How do I request them to resend these emails? Or have I missed something here?

Hi Johnny,

It's likely been sent to their junk/spam folder. They can still login to their accounts and provide their details even if they've not received the email request. Once they've logged in, it will say on the home page 'would you like to support an application?' and from there they can provide their details.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending