The Student Room Group

Income check

Hello

I recently got an email about a household income check before getting my new entitlement letter, and it said an email had been sent to a parent/parents about having to confirm their income, but my parents haven't received any emails regarding this. So should I just upload the income evidence through my online account again?
Original post by lemonteaa
Hello

I recently got an email about a household income check before getting my new entitlement letter, and it said an email had been sent to a parent/parents about having to confirm their income, but my parents haven't received any emails regarding this. So should I just upload the income evidence through my online account again?

Hi there,

Just to confirm, did your parents check their personal e-mail accounts, as opposed to logging in to their student finance accounts?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
My dad has logged into both and checked still found nothing, whereas my mum isnt able to log into her student finance account as she doesn’t remember password and we’ve tried changing it but it’s not been working
Original post by lemonteaa
Hello

Hi there,

Yes, if you know the evidence we've requested then this can be digitally uploaded to your account. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending