The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi, I applied for student finance a couple of months ago now and my mum was asked to upload her marital evidence. She ended up not uploading the right evidence as she found out when she received an email from student finance a couple weeks ago stating that she needs to upload some specific evidence. My loan was therefore processed without taking into account my household income therefore it states in the letter I got and online that I would receive the minimum amount one can. My mum did upload all of the new evidence a couple of days after the email but my loan still remains how it was. I just wanted to know what I can do about this. Will it just take longer to process or would I have to ring up about this? Thank you
Original post by dadadeedadada
Hi, I applied for student finance a couple of months ago now and my mum was asked to upload her marital evidence. She ended up not uploading the right evidence as she found out when she received an email from student finance a couple weeks ago stating that she needs to upload some specific evidence. My loan was therefore processed without taking into account my household income therefore it states in the letter I got and online that I would receive the minimum amount one can. My mum did upload all of the new evidence a couple of days after the email but my loan still remains how it was. I just wanted to know what I can do about this. Will it just take longer to process or would I have to ring up about this? Thank you

Hi there,

If she's sent all the evidence we've requested then once its updated your loan will be reassessed. This is currently taking 6-8 weeks to update due to the time of year so if you monitor your account for this updating. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

If she's sent all the evidence we've requested then once its updated your loan will be reassessed. This is currently taking 6-8 weeks to update due to the time of year so if you monitor your account for this updating. Thanks, Jason

Thank you!
You're welcome! Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending