The Student Room Group

Covid Scare

So im positive one of my teachers has Covid- shes always coughing and the school councillor told me she had to go home he other day as she had a cough and diorrhea - which are both symptoms of covid. I'm scared i will get it as shes still coughing this week as shes come back into school - my parents wont let me skip her classes tho and i sit right at the front of the class, not next to any windows - does any1 have any advice?
Go talk to the school counselor or principal
Original post by Thorn7274
Go talk to the school counselor or principal

I already did that at break but they said i had no 'Proof' like what the fukc is this a friggin episode of csi or sumn im like they're coughing all the time and the principal said its probs just hayfever or a light cold but like for reals - you dont get diarheea from a friggin cold like dude cmon now and then they said get back to your lesson youre here to learn not to complain when teachers are sick - and i thought well how can i learn if the teacher passes the friggin bug to me and hen i have to stay home with potential organ damage andlong covid like bruh what the actual f
Original post by Anonymous
I already did that at break but they said i had no 'Proof' like what the fukc is this a friggin episode of csi or sumn im like they're coughing all the time and the principal said its probs just hayfever or a light cold but like for reals - you dont get diarrhea from a friggin cold like dude cmon now and then they said get back to your lesson youre here to learn not to complain when teachers are sick - and i thought well how can i learn if the teacher passes the friggin bug to me and hen i have to stay home with potential organ damage andlong covid like bruh what the actual f

I mean you could get diarrhea from a burrito and are you allowed to wear mask in school?
Original post by Thorn7274
I mean you could get diarrhea from a burrito and are you allowed to wear mask in school?

i think so tho id look like a friggin weirdo but ill do it anyway to avoiod getting sick -why didnt i think of that lol where tf is my brain thx so muchh dude
Original post by Anonymous
i think so tho id look like a friggin weirdo but ill do it anyway to avoiod getting sick -why didnt i think of that lol where tf is my brain thx so muchh dude

np mate

Quick Reply

Latest