The Student Room Group

Changing from 51 week application to 42 week application for University of Sheffield

I was just trying to see how the MUSE booking system works 2023 accommodation for the University of Sheffield so I clicked on the 51 week path, saw the personal details page and thought best to not continue right now.
I then come back to the site and see that I have "started your application for 2023-24 New Students 51 week".
The option for the 42 week accommodation has gone and there doesn't seem to be a way to change? Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it?
Original post by LouieWB
I was just trying to see how the MUSE booking system works 2023 accommodation for the University of Sheffield so I clicked on the 51 week path, saw the personal details page and thought best to not continue right now.
I then come back to the site and see that I have "started your application for 2023-24 New Students 51 week".
The option for the 42 week accommodation has gone and there doesn't seem to be a way to change? Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it?

If you accidentally started an application for the 51-week accommodation option on the MUSE booking system for the University of Sheffield, and you would prefer the 42-week option, there are a few options you could consider:

Contact the Accommodation Office: You could contact the Accommodation Office at the University of Sheffield and explain the situation. They may be able to assist you in changing your application to the 42-week option.

Create a new application: If you're unable to change your existing application, you could create a new application for the 42-week accommodation option. This would require you to start the application process again, but it would ensure that you're applying for the correct option.

Wait for the application period to reopen: The application period for the 42-week accommodation option may not have opened yet, or it may have already closed. You could check the website or contact the Accommodation Office to find out when the application period for the 42-week option will open again.

It's important to note that the process for changing or creating a new application may vary depending on the specific policies and procedures of the University of Sheffield's Accommodation Office. Contacting them directly would be the best way to get personalized and accurate information on how to proceed.
Original post by LouieWB

Try clearing your browser's history and try again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending