The Student Room Group

i have depression and i like a boy

i have been interested in a boy for a while now, but I struggle with depression and when i told him, but he said that he had a bad experience with a girl who used him solely for emotional support. As a result, he has a hard time trusting me. What i should do?? he won't trust me
Original post by Anonymous
i have been interested in a boy for a while now, but I struggle with depression and when i told him, but he said that he had a bad experience with a girl who used him solely for emotional support. As a result, he has a hard time trusting me. What i should do?? he won't trust me

maybe show you're doing what you can to manage it in other ways, and also tell him why you like him. What do you want out of the relationship; what does he want from you?
Original post by Anonymous

Be a good friend to him, and then prove to him that you don't belong in that category. Hoping it might work out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending