The Student Room Group

Travel Grant

Hi. I have been offered a 4 week volunteering opportunity in India in August 2023. This is part-funded by the Turing Scheme, however, it doesn't cover my full travel costs. Can I get a Travel Grant to cover what the Turing Scheme doesn't? Thanks.
Original post by elteneleven
Hi. I have been offered a 4 week volunteering opportunity in India in August 2023. This is part-funded by the Turing Scheme, however, it doesn't cover my full travel costs. Can I get a Travel Grant to cover what the Turing Scheme doesn't? Thanks.

Hi there, when is your course due to start with your study abroad year? Thanks, Karen
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, when is your course due to start with your study abroad year? Thanks, Karen

Hi Karen. I'm not doing a full study abroad year. I'm studying Nursing and the School of Health at my university has offered a 4 week volunteering opportunity to any students on a healthcare degree. We get Turing Scheme funding, but this doesn't cover the full amount of my travel, so I was wondering if I could get a Travel Grant as a top up. The volunteering opportunity is due to begin on 31st July this year.
Original post by elteneleven
Hi Karen. I'm not doing a full study abroad year. I'm studying Nursing and the School of Health at my university has offered a 4 week volunteering opportunity to any students on a healthcare degree. We get Turing Scheme funding, but this doesn't cover the full amount of my travel, so I was wondering if I could get a Travel Grant as a top up. The volunteering opportunity is due to begin on 31st July this year.

Hi there, you would need to contact the team via Live Chat via your account and they can look into this for you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending