The Student Room Group

A second degree in radiography

I have a 2.1 degree in business studies. Can a university accept that for me to study radiography undergraduate degree
Look t their entrance requirements on the websites.
https://www.brighton.ac.uk/courses/study/diagnostic-radiography-pre-registration-msc.aspx

This course doesn't require a science or health care degree but does require science A levels.
@Lemur14 @JA03 Please can you move this thread to the Healthcare forum - thanks.
Original post by Whatuni67
I have a 2.1 degree in business studies. Can a university accept that for me to study radiography undergraduate degree

What subjects did you study at A level or equivalent?
Original post by normaw
@Lemur14 @JA03 Please can you move this thread to the Healthcare forum - thanks.

Will do. Let me get my laptop rq.
Edit: Done
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Whatuni67

It depends on the university.

To get on a pre-reg MSc or PgDip course usually requires a science degree.

You can also get straight onto a BSc pre-reg course, if it was a science degree (I was able to do this for my radiotherapy course).

Depending on your A-levels you may be able to get straight onto a BSc course.

And depending on how long ago your degree was, they might want evidence of more recent academic study.

Like ajj says, you need to check the course requirements for the universities you are planning to attend, and contact the admissions tutor for that course.

Quick Reply

Latest