The Student Room Group

Student Finance Question

Hi there!

On my student finance application, I have been told that I need to upload supporting evidence for my eligibility for PIP, I do not want to do this, the only reason I had said that I was eligible for PIP was because I thought I had too.

I have been informed yesterday that my Matienance loan amount will be £9978, I also got an email saying that I was eligible for additional loan if I shown proof of my benefits, this is something again I do not want to do. If I do not show the evidence asked, will my matianance loan change from 9978?
Original post by username6103067
Hi there!

On my student finance application, I have been told that I need to upload supporting evidence for my eligibility for PIP, I do not want to do this, the only reason I had said that I was eligible for PIP was because I thought I had too.

I have been informed yesterday that my Matienance loan amount will be £9978, I also got an email saying that I was eligible for additional loan if I shown proof of my benefits, this is something again I do not want to do. If I do not show the evidence asked, will my matianance loan change from 9978?

Hi there, If you don't wish to provide this evidence then you can upload a cover letter advising this for the team to review. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending