The Student Room Group

Strong sexual attraction

Okay so I hate comparing but in a bit of a predicament (and also not sure what to make of this).

With my ex I had an insanely strong emotional connection, never experienced anything like it and there was definitely sexual attraction. However the new guy I’m seeing, there is no emotional connection for me. But the sexual connection is insane and not experienced something like it where it’s mutual. However I know this isn’t going to last, as eventually this won’t be enough for me - is it fine to use it for what it is?

And also…whilst we were making out (with clothes on) and only kissing…he did ***. I genuinely didn’t know what to make of it/whether I should be flattered or mortified? Guys I need some advice 😭
If it were a female (I'm not, by the way), I would want a loyal, honest guy that I'm attracted to, both for emotional and physical/sexual connections.

There is no point getting with someone if you know it isn't going to last and you said it yourself, it won't be enough for you.
So why pursue it?

For your second question, I do not have an answer to this.
Original post by Adz2042
If it were a female (I'm not, by the way), I would want a loyal, honest guy that I'm attracted to, both for emotional and physical/sexual connections.

There is no point getting with someone if you know it isn't going to last and you said it yourself, it won't be enough for you.
So why pursue it?

For your second question, I do not have an answer to this.

Because he’s giving me attention and it’s easy for the time being? I think he probably knows it won’t last either, so not exactly a massive amount of harm in it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending