The Student Room Group

already submitted evidence but received email asking for it

hey, I got this email:

"Application for Student Finance Academic Year:

Thank you for your application for Student Finance. I am writing to you
regarding your support for the academic year.

In order for your application to be income assessed; we require your
sponsor(s) to provide their financial information for the 2021/22 tax year."

I already got my father to send his finances and fill in the form which I submitted from my account because it wouldn't let him match his account with mine, what do I do?
Original post by xoxolama
hey, I got this email:

"Application for Student Finance Academic Year:

Thank you for your application for Student Finance. I am writing to you
regarding your support for the academic year.

In order for your application to be income assessed; we require your
sponsor(s) to provide their financial information for the 2021/22 tax year."

I already got my father to send his finances and fill in the form which I submitted from my account because it wouldn't let him match his account with mine, what do I do?

Hi there,

Was it the PFF2 form that your Dad completed? If so, when did you post this to us?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Was it the PFF2 form that your Dad completed? If so, when did you post this to us?

Thanks, Graeme

hello! yes he completed the pff2 form, he sent it to me for me to upload it on my SFE account as he kept having an issue. I uploaded it on 11th april.
he logged into his account yesterday to give it a try, and it said that he has completed all his actions, I don't need to do anything now, right?
hello! yes he completed the pff2 form, he sent it to me for me to upload it on my SFE account as he kept having an issue. I uploaded it on 11th april.
he logged into his account yesterday to give it a try, and it said that he has completed all his actions, I don't need to do anything now, right?

Hi there, The details will show as outstanding until they are processed. We can check on the progress for you, please contact us direct.You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, The details will show as outstanding until they are processed. We can check on the progress for you, please contact us direct.You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela

hello! i have been trying to access the live chat service, but have been unable to as it does not seem to appear in my account
hello! i have been trying to access the live chat service, but have been unable to as it does not seem to appear in my account

Hi there, Please call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can assist further. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending