The Student Room Group

Already Applied

Hi,
Can someone help me with the evidence that I need to provide to proof my long residency for 20 years?

My application was turned down but I have lived in the UK since 2002.
Thanks
Spanzy
Original post by spanzy11
Hi,
Can someone help me with the evidence that I need to provide to proof my long residency for 20 years?

My application was turned down but I have lived in the UK since 2002.
Thanks
Spanzy

Hi there,

Did you receive an e-mail from us asking you to provide any specific evidence? If so, are you able to provide any of the evidence it asked for?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Hi Graeme,

I want to apply for Student Finance under long residency route 20 years. I have lived in the country for 20 years.

Thanks
Spanzy
Hi Graeme,

I want to apply for Student Finance under long residency route 20 years. I have lived in the country for 20 years.

Thanks
Spanzy

Hi there, have you received confirmation from the team regarding the outstanding evidence to be submitted in support of your application? Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, have you received confirmation from the team regarding the outstanding evidence to be submitted in support of your application? Thanks, Karen

Thanks for the email Karen
I am already on the system, SLC stated paying initially . I received an email from SLC stating that I haven’t lived in the country for 20 years.
I have lived in the UK for 20 years till now. I have already enrolled on to the course.

What do I do now? Please I need some advise .
Thank you
I am already on the system, SLC stated paying initially . I received an email from SLC stating that I haven’t lived in the country for 20 years.
I have lived in the UK for 20 years till now. I have already enrolled on to the course.

Thank you

Hi there,

Okay, it sounds like the assessors have made your application ineligible, is that right?

If so, can you please confirm when your course began? How old are you?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 6
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Okay, it sounds like the assessors have made your application ineligible, is that right?

If so, can you please confirm when your course began? How old are you?

Thanks, Graeme

Hi Graeme,

My course started on 27th February 2023. SLC started paying for thecourse, I received my student finance award last year in October that is why I enrolled onto this course (MENTAL HEALTH NURSING BSC)

My payments are blocked, I received an email stating that I am ineligible. I applied solely under long route residency, I provided everything that I was asked to provide.

I currently have Leave to remain under family private life for the past 8 years, I also applied made an application for settled status whiles I had my Leave but my application was refused by the Home Office last year.

I am 44 years old and have lived in the UK continuously for 20 years.

I would like to sent some proof, please advise.

Thank you.

Thank you

Hi Graeme,

My course started on 27th February 2023. SLC started paying for thecourse, I received my student finance award last year in October that is why I enrolled onto this course (MENTAL HEALTH NURSING BSC)

My payments are blocked, I received an email stating that I am ineligible. I applied solely under long route residency, I provided everything that I was asked to provide.

I currently have Leave to remain under family private life for the past 8 years, I also applied made an application for settled status whiles I had my Leave but my application was refused by the Home Office last year.

I am 44 years old and have lived in the UK continuously for 20 years.

I would like to sent some proof, please advise.

Thank you.

Hi there, So we can look at the dates we are requesting evidence for in order to process the funding please contact us. You can do this via your online account using the live chat option or by calling on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending