The Student Room Group

i might be too ugly for a gf

life is gonna suck bruh
oh well you're not too ugly but you haven't got the right mindset to love someone. How can you love someone if you don't appreciate yourself? Please before you look for others validation you should get it from yourself :smile: your opinion about yourself is the only thing that should matter to you. think positively
Reply 2
Original post by mimibesticon
think positively

nothing to think positive about
Original post by basedjoe
life is gonna suck bruh

With that attitude you will never get a girl
I've got a friend that I could set you up with but she thinks that she's ugly, she's convinced that her life is going to suck, she is completely negative and she gives off nothing but bad vibes. Are you tempted yet?

Seriously, think about the energy that you are giving off and then consider whether a potential partner would welcome that into their life. I have no idea what you look like, but I do know that there is beauty in everyone and that you don't need to look like Brad Pitt (or a much younger reference that folks on here might get) to be the most beautiful thing in someone's life.

Look for the positives in both yourself and in life in general. If you are struggling to see any, maybe look at getting some help, because I promise you that they are there. You can transform your life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending