The Student Room Group

Reapplying for SFE when parents are now abroad.

Hello, i am currently reapplying for sfe for my second year in september of uni and my parents have now moved abrod. SFE is asking me for evidence that they are abroad and that they cannot support me financially.

what evidence do i provide and what do i even do because im so confused.

Thank you :smile:))
Original post by silvv
Hello, i am currently reapplying for sfe for my second year in september of uni and my parents have now moved abrod. SFE is asking me for evidence that they are abroad and that they cannot support me financially.

what evidence do i provide and what do i even do because im so confused.

Thank you :smile:))

Hi there, what age are you? What is your marital status? Is there a reason that your parents are unable to complete the PFF2 form and return this with evidence of their income in support of your application? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, what age are you? What is your marital status? Is there a reason that your parents are unable to complete the PFF2 form and return this with evidence of their income in support of your application? Thanks, Karen

Hello, i am 20 years old. I dont know how it works in general with my mum moving back abroad now. Does she need to provide some evidence of her being abroad permenantly or?
Original post by silvv
Hello, i am 20 years old. I dont know how it works in general with my mum moving back abroad now. Does she need to provide some evidence of her being abroad permenantly or?

Hi there,

As sponsors can support the application online and also complete the form/upload forms and evidence digitally, we would only really take it into account that they are unable to support your application if a professional 3rd party can provide a letter to explain why it is impractical or dangerous for your parents support you or be in contact with you. Otherwise, they would still need to support your application.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending