The Student Room Group

Pregnancy first year nursing

I’ve just found out i’m pregnant and i start my first year of nursing in september. I am a slightly older candidate (20, nearly 21) so I’m not younger younger but also older older. I’m just worried about how I would manage this as an abortion isn’t really what I want to be doing🙃 Id be due at the end of Jan/Start of feb roughly
Reply 1
Any news from the guy?
Reply 2
Original post by evade21
Any news from the guy?

He’s so excited but also a bit nervous. He wants me to do what’s best for me but he also can’t wait for a baby!
Reply 3
It's good to know he is supporting you but I would say to you do what you want meaning it is your body and your choice. Just remember that when it comes to an abortion it may mentally effect you, can effect your studies, you may have regret, fall into depression etc but these are some of the things that can happen of course everyone is different, abortion is a painful process to go through physically and mentally. Btw I thin you should have a proper conversation with him about the situation , also have an honest conversation by yourself about it- this will help you with what you really want to do.

You can always defer your course you can also do so if you want to carry on with the pregnancy. This is your life and your body don't feel forced into doing anything you don't want to do, I truly wish the best for you and hope everything works out for you in the end x

Quick Reply

Latest