The Student Room Group

Support sister for gcse , in year 10

I’m in year 12, I recently did my GCSEs and did okay , 6 grades of As, a B and 2 Cs , not the best grades but not the worst . My sister in year 10 got her report back , she’s working at grades 1s. She’s im tuition for her grades , she didn’t want to go but I enrolled her for it because with those grades she doesn’t have the option not to go imo , anywyas I was asking to see her homework , she’s not done it , and I wanted to see how it is . she gets annoyed when I ask to see her homework , or see her work / offer support / help . I don’t understand why she’s refusing help when she’s flopping , I would have accepted help in her position. Before anyone says something like that’s not your job etc , please don’t.can someone help me understand her perspective and why she’s so insistent on not wanting any help whatsoever from me .
Reply 1
It's is not about you asking. She is just maybe the people or friends she is with which makes her think this way and behave this way. Maybe try find out who are friends are?
Reply 2
Original post by QueenOla
It's is not about you asking. She is just maybe the people or friends she is with which makes her think this way and behave this way. Maybe try find out who are friends are?

Yh I know about her friends , she part of the popular group , but hangs out with her trio , i think her friends r dumbasses but I don’t think me saying that is gonna help , her friends mess around and are in lower sets . My sis lies about shi and I don’t think I can blame her friends tho because I’ve hung out w ppl who did things I didn’t agree it / questionable and I never joined in w it . I don’t really like her friends and she knows that because I caught her lying and told her I don’t like her friends and think they might be influences , but honestly I don’t know ,
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yh I know about her friends , she part of the popular group , but hangs out with her trio , i think her friends r dumbasses but I don’t think me saying that is gonna help , her friends mess around and are in lower sets . My sis lies about shi and I don’t think I can blame her friends tho because I’ve hung out w ppl who did things I didn’t agree it / questionable and I never joined in w it . I don’t really like her friends and she knows that because I caught her lying and told her I don’t like her friends and think they might be influences , but honestly I don’t know ,

i think mabye get to know more about your sister, like more as in what she wants to do when shes older. speak to her about deep stuff that can make her open up to you and mabye you can talk about what shes doing now and whether will help her in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending